Have you ever felt like any of these below?
- “I am just not getting any interviews”
- “I have applied to 100 companies and getting 0 responses”
- “I feel there is something wrong with my resume”
- “Companies are not willing to sponsor visa”
- “I don’t have enough work experience”
I have put together a step-by-step online course designed for industrial engineers to start getting Interview Calls. It’s called Right Approach, More Interviews.
- even if you don’t have enough work experience
- even if you require sponsorship
- even if you are an average applicant
In a competitive job market today, it’s no longer enough to create a resume, upload to 15 different job portals, and then sit back and wait for a magical day.
Instead, top performers focus on certain key activities which give them massive results –
- Building a world-class Resume — this doesn’t mean slapping a template from online, but by learning the theory on how to create the perfect one and understanding what should a resume include
- Preparing a Game Plan — by knowing which sites to apply to, what type of profile to create, which sections of your profile matter the most, identifying the “right” type of job which are a good match for your skill set
- Constructing a Playbook — of finding out the hidden information about any job, uncovering “behind-the-scenes” recruiters/hiring managers for any position and then tapping into what they want the MOST
Nail those 3 things, and you’ll never have to apply frustratingly on online job applications. This is just the core of what I cover in depth inside the course, among other things.
Right Approach, More Interviews is currently closed
If you’d like to be added to the waiting list, enter your information below, and you’ll be the first to know when the course re-opens.